Anyone Into Muaythai?

BarbieGyal

lll_fb-lll - I've been away for a couple of weeks on holiday although up until then I was still training 2 or 3 times a week although with not having any fights lined up I've not been going mad, just plodding along working on a few things. As for teaching, I've had a break for a few months, I've taught the juniors for nearly a year straight and it was getting a bit stale so thought I'd take a break and come back next month - not sure what I'll be teaching yet though.

What is your favourite weapon in muaythai?? Ur elbows,fists,knees,or shins???

i used to go there but haven't been for years - been into wu style tai chi for about 10 years now

christian is sound as - we were at the same grade for a couple years til i packed in going

saw darren do a class knock out in the ring one time - shin to the head (or was it neck?), his opponent dropped like a sack of spuds

my ansa to ur q is ELBOWS - i still love 'em - so easy just to press down on opponent's hands wiv urs and slip the ol elbow over the top - nice and tidy! still use that trick nowadays when doing push hands with wing chun people

one of my mates still trains there and says mick has been taking the monday lessons, and he is really enjoying it because there is nothing like a master to teach you.

yeah i learnt from mick a lot, he still did a lot of teaching back then - i can still remember the massive impact he could so casually generate while demonstrating a shin kick when i was holding pads - ooof!

yeah i learnt from mick a lot, he still did a lot of teaching back then - i can still remember the massive impact he could so casually generate while demonstrating a shin kick when i was holding pads - ooof!

Yes, Mick is 1 in a million.

Apparently, He used to be quite a ferocious fighter, finishing a lot

of his opponents in the first round!

About, favourite weapons...

... I would say knees and elbow are the ultimate

• 1 month later...

Archived