Professional Racket Stringing

Web: http://www.mtstringing.co.uk

Email: info@mtstringing.co.uk

mtstringing offers a racket stringing service for Tennis, Squash, Badminton and Racketball in the Sheffield and Chesterfield area.

Rackets can be dropped off and collected from the reception at Abbeydale Squash Club in Sheffield between 9am and 9pm, Mon-Sun. Alternatively, I provide a collection and delivery service for just a small additional cost to cover petrol.

I also make scheduled visits to the following clubs on a monthly basis where rackets can be collected free of charge (Please call to arrange).

Abbeydale Badminton Club

Brentwood Tennis Club

Concord Sports Centre

Dronfield Sports Centre

Goodwin Sports Centre

Oakbrook Badminton Club (Kind Edward's School)

Ranmoor Badminton Club (Tapton School)

I am a UKRSA qualified professional stringer and I use the latest stringing patterns and techniques, as used by the Wimbledon stringing team to prevent excessive stress and damage to your frame. This helps to prolong the life span of your racket and ensures a consistent and accurate result.

Your racket will be strung on a Babolat Star 5 stringing machine, the latest in racket stringing technology that is widely used in Grand Slam Tennis tournaments around the world. It provides the most accurate and truest tension to give your racket the preferred feel.

The following services are included free with all restrings:

Advice on strings & tension

Frame cleaned & checked for cracks

Individual grommet repairs (5max)

Logo Stencil

Racket returned in polythene bag with advice slip and business card

Restring information recorded on database for future reference.

My prices are very competitive, starting from £14 for Squash and Badminton and £16 for both Tennis and Racketball. (Full strings & price list available on website).

For more information, please contact Mark Tasker on 07540900414 or by email at info@mtstringing.co.uk

A full list of strings and prices can be found on my website http://www.mtstringing.co.uk

Archived