Secret Service intercepts suspicious substance addressed to Obama

North koreons are dark skinned.

oh no they are not. They only look dark skinned, if you yourself are white. Most Asians consider Koreans and also Japanese, to be light-skinned. Because the climate is not warm. Filipinos and Thais and Malaysians, where the temperature never gets below 20 celsius, are dark skinned, but not Koreans.

here we go with the conspiracy theorists

Where and what conspiracy are you talking about?

---------- Post added 18-04-2013 at 11:26 ----------

How would the public know what? Whether the threat is real or not? In the absence of evidence to the contrary I am happy to take it at face value.

That was also what people said about the WMD that was supposedly in Iraq.

What I said was we dont know what the threat is as the letters have yet to be analysed for their exact content, which make it all speculation so far.

One has to scare the public, how else can a government mainpulate its home audience? Its just another "WE ARE ALL INNINT TOGETHER" scam.

THe head of the government was saved, by heros, the lower class official letter opener. HE/SHE knew, maybe the weight of said infection, maybe the movement inside said package, maybe it was poor writing skills, maybe a nose for such things, or maybe the letter opener turned a specific shade , thus making the alarm bells a ringing.

Maybe its just plain Bol**ks, which I take like a pinch of salt, ot is that with salt????

That was also what people said about the WMD that was supposedly in Iraq.

What I said was we dont know what the threat is as the letters have yet to be analysed for their exact content, which make it all speculation so far.

Which I also took at face value until there was evidence to the contrary.

If the letters contain a suspicious substance that requires analysis then it is a good catch whether the substance is ricin or talcum powder because without the good catch there would be no analysis.

Archived