Why do some people give no respect to learner drivers?

I was stuck at a set of temporary traffic lights the other day for a couple of phases. Turns out there was a learner driver at the front of the queue of traffic that was struggling with a hill start. The cars behind were beeping horns and then overtaking dangerously and turning in front of the car. I felt awful for the learner, we have all been there.

Had to laugh though when they finally got it and got a round of applause from whoever was giving the lesson!

The reason we quickly get out of the way of learner drivers is because we are afraid you`re gonna ram us.

Always remember van drivers are on a mission as they have lots to do, their manager is on their back and it`s not their vehicle anyway.

And you know what gets my goat? these b~^*@^*$ that don`t indicate. Like, "oh, I`m too important to indicate." Well I`d really like to ram them b*%&*%$.

We have to remember, "It`s a jungle out there."

The reason we quickly get out of the way of learner drivers is because we are afraid you`re gonna ram us.

Always remember van drivers are on a mission as they have lots to do, their manager is on their back and it`s not their vehicle anyway.

And you know what gets my goat? these b~^*@^*$ that don`t indicate. Like, "oh, I`m too important to indicate." Well I`d really like to ram them b*%&*%$.

We have to remember, "It`s a jungle out there."

No, it's a road, not a jungle. It's a place for learners as well as experienced drivers.

Give the some time and respect.

It Mr white van man is late, that's his own fault. Set off earlier, make allowances for hold ups during your journey.

Yea thats a very small minded view and not always the case with van drivers.

They often get given 6 hours of work to complete in 5, or have to make deliveries to places that are poorly accessible or to where no-one is in.

not a job I envy tbh.

Yea thats a very small minded view and not always the case with van drivers.

They often get given 6 hours of work to complete in 5, or have to make deliveries to places that are poorly accessible or to where no-one is in.

not a job I envy tbh.

It doesn't mean they can throw the rule book out of the window...

Archived