The Fall of Tesco

The ingredients!

I'd have expected them to check that a product said to be 100% beef is in fact 100% beef.

We're back to random testing again..or are you saying that every ounce of the all the thousands of tons of meat should be tested?

Shop at the Handsworth Asda instead then.

It has the best looking customers in Sheffield :love: (and beats Meadowhall into second place)

I only went in ASDA at Handsworth once. I couldn't believe the folk taking food off shelves and eating it around the store before putting packs back on shelves.

Would you believe a supermarket that only sells bacon in those awful plastic packs?

I only went in ASDA at Handsworth once. I couldn't believe the folk taking food off shelves and eating it around the store before putting packs back on shelves.

Would you believe a supermarket that only sells bacon in those awful plastic packs?

I've never had a problem shopping there.

Where you there in the middle of a zombie outbreak or something?

I mean, I know open 24-hours midweek, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to go shopping when there's a full moon... :hihi:

Try shopping at a more sensible time, say a weekend afternoon :)

I've never had a problem shopping there.

Where you there in the middle of a zombie outbreak or something?

I mean, I know open 24-hours midweek, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to go shopping when there's a full moon... :hihi:

Try shopping at a more sensible time, say a weekend afternoon :)

Perhaps you are just used to inbreeds in there, or perhaps think they are normal. I prefer to shop at supermarkets where I can buy bacon came from a pig recently, not processed rubbish that was sealed in a plastic pre-pack a month or so back.

Perhaps you are just used to inbreeds in there, or perhaps think they are normal. I prefer to shop at supermarkets that think bacon came from a pig recently, not processed rubbish that was sealed in a plastic pre-pack a month or so back.

Ouch, are you... jealous?

You are, aren't you?

Not surprising really, the women at the Handsworth Asda are amazing looking...

Steer clear of full moons anyhow.

Not a new technique: this has been used (still is) by Le Grand Frais grocery stores in France for years (since 2006 at least, maybe earlier).

Good that UK grocery stores are getting with the times, though: keeps the veg fresher for longer, so reduces the stock (and waste) turnover ;)

Just meant new at my local Morrisons :hihi: Thanks for the additional info tho!

Archived