Cyclists - red lights apply to you too..

Can you explain how so?

Because, for the most part, pedestrians don't charge across the road at a crossing when the red man is showing (except for Chinese students).

Pedestrians will wait until the green man is showing before crossing.

We had this drummed into us when we were at junior school* :)

*except for the bit about the chinese students; that's based on life experience

Because, for the most part, pedestrians don't charge across the road at a crossing when the red man is showing (except for Chinese students).

Pedestrians will wait until the green man is showing before crossing.

We had this drummed into us when we were at junior school* :)

*except for the bit about the chinese students; that's based on life experience

And I am

Sure you took your cycling proficiency test and were told to stop at red lights ?? And also your driving test?? It was drummed into us

thats the lamest excuse yet:roll::roll: most of you are barrelling up the inside without any regards, a perfect example is halfway along london road towards town where the road comes up from heeley you cyclist belting up the bus lane a quick look right and through the lights even if they have just gone to red Muppets!! as for wobbling most of you when you do stop do this stupid side to side dance with the front wheel just so you dont have to put your feet down! oh and the next time some cyclist numpty appears in my wing mirror with these stupid blinding lights i might have to say i was totally blinded and didnt see you:o

what an A+++++E.. and i hope you run into someone like me one day . six foot and built like a S+++++++E. then we will have fun!!!

what an A+++++E.. and i hope you run into someone like me one day . six foot and built like a S+++++++E. then we will have fun!!!

same here matey boy i look forward to that encounter:roll::roll:

Ooh missus, keyboards at dawn. :rolleyes:

Im a cyclist and when the lights are red I usually mount the pavement, go past the red light then get back on to the road further down; anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my arse, ha ha ha .

well, its nice to see someone confirming the arrogance of cyclists, pity you are all such a sad bunch and SO deluded :)

Archived