Cyclists - red lights apply to you too..

i am angry anyone jumps red lights, i did it by mistake and my own stupid hurry i was wrong and i admit that.

cyclist do it on a daily basis for no other reasons than they can with pretty much impunity and really couldnt give a flying .... and yes i am angry they dont get penalised:rant:

and jason we are in agreement with the Lycra thing:gag::roll: what is that all about do they not look in the mirror before cycling:hihi::hihi: someone tell them they are not about to enter the "tour de france" ffs:hihi::hihi:

That is well out of order!! we "jump the lights" in order not to get run over by motorists who immediately when the see the amber light floor the accelerated!!...

this happens more than you think, so for cyclists its a matter of our own safety, and in all honesty it does make things run smoother on the roads if we slow cyclists get a least a few feet in front so we can maintain our position on the inner roadside. it just makes so much sense. you do wobble a bit when you first start off from a standstill.

so, were you the prat that nearly sent me flying the other day near hallam? why do you view yourself exempt from the rules of the road?

that was probably a woman driver

---------- Post added 18-04-2013 at 18:26 ----------

there is too many drivers who drive whilst on the mobile, but there are cyclists who ride with no hands on the bars

you know as well as I do that crossing lights are not perfectly synced so that when one is red the other is green. Your side can be red and the pedestrian side can still be red for a little while. Its these gaps douche-bags like you like to use to slip through against the laws of the road there to protect people. So from now, instead of just grumbling, ill stick my foot out and watch with glee as you either swerve and fall off, or at least soil your pants. Maybe then you will learn.

Let us know when you're in court on an assault charge, so we can all come and watch.

Archived