Cyclists - red lights apply to you too..

i never give bikeist a second thought on the road. none of them pay road tax and cause accidents that we the motorist has to pay for with higher insurance.

They pay a road excise for any car they might be using but that wont have any bearing on your lunacy will it.

i never give bikeist a second thought on the road. none of them pay road tax and cause accidents that we the motorist has to pay for with higher insurance.

Why should a cyclist have to pay a road tax - you don't.

Why should a cyclist have to pay a road tax - you don't.

i very much do pay road tax. bikeist ride for free and damage vehicles and cause all the accidents.

---------- Post added 18-04-2013 at 18:42 ----------

They pay a road excise for any car they might be using but that wont have any bearing on your lunacy will it.

most of them dont own cars and vans because they are anti cars.

That is well out of order!! we "jump the lights" in order not to get run over by motorists who immediately when the see the amber light floor the accelerated!!...

this happens more than you think, so for cyclists its a matter of our own safety, and in all honesty it does make things run smoother on the roads if we slow cyclists get a least a few feet in front so we can maintain our position on the inner roadside. it just makes so much sense. you do wobble a bit when you first start off from a standstill.

thats the lamest excuse yet:roll::roll: most of you are barrelling up the inside without any regards, a perfect example is halfway along london road towards town where the road comes up from heeley you cyclist belting up the bus lane a quick look right and through the lights even if they have just gone to red Muppets!! as for wobbling most of you when you do stop do this stupid side to side dance with the front wheel just so you dont have to put your feet down! oh and the next time some cyclist numpty appears in my wing mirror with these stupid blinding lights i might have to say i was totally blinded and didnt see you:o

Oh I didn't know that.

the ones that tut tut me for driving a big tranny are office workers at the council who dont really work. i have seen many bikeist pulling wing mirrors of and riding on silly roads when the pavement is clear. if they get hit by vans and cars its there own faults. vans and cars and bikes should not be together on roads.

the ones that tut tut me for driving a big tranny are office workers at the council who dont really work. i have seen many bikeist pulling wing mirrors of and riding on silly roads when the pavement is clear. if they get hit by vans and cars its there own faults. vans and cars and bikes should not be together on roads.

I'm not sure whether I should laugh at you or take pity because so much of what you're saying here is kinda' daft.

I look at it this way. Driving a motor vehicle is a privilege that can be taken away if that privilege is abused and in many cases it clearly should be.

Archived