Dance classes for children in gleadless

suky

hi can anyone help me my daughter who lives in gleadless is looking for dance classes for her 5 year old daughter she will only be able to take her at weekends due to work commitments thank you

There is a dance school at Gleedless unfortunatley I cant remember the name but I am ure that someone here will.

Others I know of are The Source at Medowhall, they run classes on a saturday and there is a school at Beighton that do classes on a saturday I think its called Drapers.

EJ xx

Miss June did run a dance class opposite the Post Office at Townend, at the bottom of Briarfield Rd, (upstairs, in the square building that used to be Stan's Barbers) My neice used to go there.

Not sure what nights she holds her classes.

The other alternative is, if you can get to Saint Mary's, Bramall Lane, (which might be a bit of a trek, with a five-yr-old, I realise!) Miss Lisa (Mrs Maxwell) did/ does dance classes there.

sorry I can't be of more help.

PT

Archived