David Rockerfella Admits openly to the New World Order

To any one who has any doubts about the new world order , below is extract from David Rockerfellas memoirs ,

If you don't know who david rockerfella is I suggest you do a little back ground reading on him .

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

--David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

---------- Post added 18-04-2013 at 19:15 ----------

If the mods have a issue with me posting this information can they state why . Clearly his memoirs is a published book , yet this information is being suppressed .

controlling the population , one currency , one power , controlling the media , the all seeing eye , illuminati , no such thing as free speech . Be careful m8 what you uncover :hihi:

So, you've outed a group of super rich and powerful people in a not-so-secret cult. Who'd've thought it?

Really, I'm "stunned" by this revelation. Who would ever have thought that like-minded people would get together to change the world to suit their needs. It's just "unfathomable".

I blame Moloch...

So, you've outed a group of super rich and powerful people in a not-so-secret cult. Who'd've thought it?

Really, I'm "stunned" by this revelation. Who would ever have thought that like-minded people would get together to change the world to suit their needs. It's just "unfathomable".

I blame Moloch...

So you're quite ok with it then?

If they had good intentions then I can see why a "NWO" might be a good idea, but their intentions are not good ones. Not for us anyway.

What we need is a new new world order, hang the old lot.

I want to know more, but I can't be bothered to do any research. You're going to have to post more I think.

watch zeitgeist the movie and then make yourself a nice tinfoil hat.

warning: there are some horrible scenes shown in the film. you have been warned!

Since 2000, Tides Canada has been paid at least US$56-million by American charitable foundations. In 2007 and 2008, Tides Canada received US$34-million and ranked 14th in the world in terms of funding from U.S. foundations. Obviously, something about Tides Canada is very important to its American funders.

Tides, and the U.S. foundations that fund it, have incredibly deep pockets. A large part of Tides’ funding comes from the Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation, the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, the David & Lucile Packard Foundation, the Pew Charitable Trusts and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. These are The Big Five. They give away about US$1.2-billion every year. If these foundations decide to undermine a foreign industry, they probably can.

http://opinion.financialpost.com/2010/10/14/u-s-foundations-against-the-oil-sands/

Archived