Will you pop pills by the dozen?

Sorry to pull you up but you are way off the mark thinking that Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is rubbish.

Of course it's rubbish.

In case you didn't know -

"Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is the biggest cause of non-genetic mental handicap in the western world and the only one that is 100% preventable".

You should read the wiki on it.

Of course it's rubbish.

In case you didn't know -

"Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is the biggest cause of non-genetic mental handicap in the western world and the only one that is 100% preventable".

You should read the wiki on it.

That quote is actually from the site I linked to. I don't get your point.

Ok then... seeing as you claim that Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is rubbish you must be able to discredit all of the medical research in the area.

I look forward to your case.

Are you saying that Foetal Alcohol Syndrome isn't rubbish ?

Tell that to the kids carried suffering from it. :rant:

Are you saying that Foetal Alcohol Syndrome isn't rubbish ?

Tell that to the kids carried suffering from it. :rant:

You can just admit you were wrong, you know, there's no shame in not having known something until it was pointed out. It is pretty much the essence of education. You don't have to go through all of these bodyswerves and tortuous jokes to cover it up.

You can just admit you were wrong, you know, there's no shame in not having known something until it was pointed out. It is pretty much the essence of education. You don't have to go through all of these bodyswerves and tortuous jokes to cover it up.

Is that a word? My bing busted :huh:

What you on about? I said it was rubbish and you disagreed. :huh:

Now apologise before i report you. :rant:

Archived