Is it immoral to claim JSA & volunteer instead of working for Tescos?

Is it immoral to claim JSA & volunteer instead of working for Tescos?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is it immoral to claim JSA & volunteer instead of working for Tescos?

or similar type so called low skilled 'degrading jobs' for big non paying tax corporations?

Or maybe you think leaching off the tax payer is far worse than volunteering to help the poor, vulnerable, disabled, homeless and others whom are deemed as worthless human beings?

or similar type so called low skilled 'degrading jobs' for big non paying tax corporations?

Or maybe you think leaching off the tax payer is far worse than volunteering to help the poor, vulnerable, disabled, homeless and others whom are deemed as worthless human beings?

Your full question reads as:

Is it immoral to claim JSA & volunteer instead of working for Tescos or similar type so called low skilled 'degrading jobs' for big non paying tax corporations?

-

Are you aiming to win the forum record for most presuppositions in an OP?

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 00:47 ----------

I used to work for Tesco, i'd subsidise my wage my stealing tins of salmon and selling them in't bottom ot lane. Everyone was at it !

Did you work for them in Mar 2006? :hihi:

TESCO pulled out of the USA because it couldn't make enough profit. TESCO made £1.9bn in pretax profit in the UK alone last financial year ... and they want to employ people for nothing? If you live alone, is working at TESCO for the NMW going to pay your rent let alone anything else?

Like all these multinational or foreign owned businesses, are the prices of goods in the UK the same as those in other nations? I doubt it, why should people in the UK subsidise cheaper goods and services in other countries, a bit like the train story the other week?

Archived