Labour bets the house with pledge to outspend Tories

Head, nail, hit!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I note that Mark Carney supports the current program and has dismissed the IMFs comments.

I suppose the IMF (International Monetary Fund) is interested in the International picture, where as Carney (Bank of England) is interested in what is best for Britain.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f2fa62ea-a84c-11e2-8e5d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2QuH41OkY

Mark Carney backed the British government in an increasingly bitter dispute with the International Monetary Fund on Thursday over deficit reduction saying sustainable public finances were necessary for growth.

why not address the criticisms raised mecky, along with all the others over the course of the years that you've ducked?

Labour have done a u-turn. You'd be crowing from the rooftops like a wind up parrot if it was the conservatives.

So what do you make of the fact then that labour appear to have u turned, and that they still appear to be tax and spend, and that they still havent learnt from their previous disastrous mistake of spending all the money that the country had and are intent of becoming old mother hubbard yet again?

Well?

awe awe awe

Why don't you people criticise the current government?

Because "us people" aren't opposed to them? Have you ever actually contributed to one of these threads, other than to just throw mud?
I think "us people" criticise when warrented rather than towing the party line come what may?

awe awe awe

Because, unlike you, some folk are capable of listening to a reasoned debate before making their mind up. You simply base your mindless comments on the colour of the rosette warn by a politician.

awe awe awe

Its not a case of us not criticising the government. Credit where its due but also criticism where warranted.

But much of the "defence" of the government on here is actually correcting lies started by other posters or media spin.

Like the school playing fields issue from last year, or lies about Surestart closures.

I notice you never responded to the facts I posted in the playing fields thread, or from other posters. Yet another example of you skulking away.

I note that Mark Carney supports the current program and has dismissed the IMFs comments.

I suppose the IMF (International Monetary Fund) is interested in the International picture, where as Carney (Bank of England) is interested in what is best for Britain.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f2fa62ea-a84c-11e2-8e5d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2QuH41OkY

Mark Carney backed the British government in an increasingly bitter dispute with the International Monetary Fund on Thursday over deficit reduction saying sustainable public finances were necessary for growth.

I don't know if its connected but the FRENCH head of the IMF is advocating the FRENCH governments economic strategy and talking down other countries who are not doing the same. :suspect:

Archived