Labour bets the house with pledge to outspend Tories

Couldn't your government simply build massive infrastructure and roads through PFI schemes and let the next government sort out how to pay for the short term game? That's what the last administration did?

Couldn't your government simply build massive infrastructure and roads through PFI schemes and let the next government sort out how to pay for the short term game? That's what the last administration did?

New Labour, Thatcher's greatest legacy.

You're the one who wants to target the "Middle class"..I just wondered who you thought this was...

But you are the one who asks a million pointless questions that often take discussions off course.

I was hoping for more substantive responses.

Fortunately, I got some.

But you are the one who asks a million pointless questions that often take discussions off course.

I was hoping for more substantive responses.

Fortunately, I got some.

You were the one who mentioned middle class..it's a meaningless phrase if there's no definition of it.....before I can agree or disagree with you I'd need to know exactly what your specific target was...

Archived