Rolf Harris - Arrested

I wonder if people think that the fact of being arrested and no more requires that the media publish the details without knowing any of the facts whatsoever ?

The identity of the alleged victim is protected why, at the very least until charge, should the identity of the person arrested be on the front page of the sun?

How many have been scooped up by the police investigating all this will end up charged or convicted we will have to wait and see but I can just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if there are not convictions ....

I know - same beard an' all - it ought to have been obvious.

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 14:20 ----------

Hi,

I married Alice Smith - I just showed her your post and she said not to worry - she accepts it was just a bit of high jinx and no offence was taken at the time and she's no intentions of pressing charges. So you can relax!

She has asked though if you would mind returning her smalls that you took from the washing line?

No cos ime still wearing them but they are a bit tight these days,can you ask her to put some more ouy cos i bet they fit better now.

There isn't really anything much to discuss. Rolf Harris has been arrested presumably for allegations that he is accused of now that happened in the distant past.

It said on radio 4 that he had been questioned twice, not arrested. Is this a big difference? I would have thought so. I understand why its ushed up, a friend told me today that he had been charged, I dont think that is true.

It said on radio 4 that he had been questioned twice, not arrested. Is this a big difference? I would have thought so. I understand why its ushed up, a friend told me today that he had been charged, I dont think that is true.
So he hasn't been arrested, but questioned. I expect he could still be charged, within the time they are allowed to detain him whatever length of time that is? otherwise they will have to release him which is what I expect will happen.

Archived