Rolf Harris - Arrested

We can always count on you to try and blame the victims or try and portray them as liars and moneygrabbers.

Why ? we have already had a few selling their stories to the chat magazines,I dont deny that obviously there was a huge problem back in the days but its very easy to make accusations this far down the line and wind your neck in I said some not all, you seem to have a tendency to jump in with both feet whenever I post do you fancy me ?

What we have to remember is that not all of them have been found guilty of any allegations as yet. We will wait and see :)

None of them has and the ones that have been charged have no connection with Saville..Glitter was a cert to be arrested and indeed when ever anything like this arises his name will head the list..hes a very easy target

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 10:19 ----------

I think your attitude towards women is rather dodgy; it's like you still think its the sixties. Gene Hunt and all that. I suppose it's your age really.

What you on about I merely said there was probably a few that jumped on the bandwagon ,its whats called reflected fame,a common occurence especially in the States, your mind seems to be the one thats in the gutter

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 10:20 ----------

I think your attitude towards women is rather dodgy; it's like you still think its the sixties. Gene Hunt and all that. I suppose it's your age really.

I notice you cut the entire post and didnt comment on the rest

What you on about I merely said there was probably a few that jumped on the bandwagon ,its whats called reflected fame,a common occurence especially in the States, your mind seems to be the one thats in the gutter

One other probable reason that crimes of this nature can go unreported for decades that I neglected to mention in my list above was that this bandwagon attitude is always rolled out by some with no realisation or consideration of how it might contribute to a culture of silence.

Therefore, the people who question the motives of those who wait a long time to report crimes are partly responsible for more of those crimes going unreported and the cycle begins again.

I'm disappointed by the number of forummers who seem to think this is 'funny' in some way.

And innocent until proven guilty, fine - but also give the possible victims the same rights please and not go around calling them liars, money grabbers, etc, it stinks.

Yeah but the hype of sensationalism distracts public attention away from how bad the government is doing and the state of the economy.

Yes, Jimmy Savile and Mrs. T. cooked it all up years ago during their Xmas get togethers. Rolf, DLT and Fred Talbot are all "in on it" too.

Well done for seeing through their cunning plan.

One other probable reason that crimes of this nature can go unreported for decades that I neglected to mention in my list above was that this bandwagon attitude is always rolled out by some with no realisation or consideration of how it might contribute to a culture of silence.

Therefore, the people who question the motives of those who wait a long time to report crimes are partly responsible for more of those crimes going unreported and the cycle begins again.

Shannon Mathews springs to mind the Mcanns were inundated with contributions and Mathews thought ..Ill have some of that..Did she jump on the McAnn bandwagon by any chance ?

Archived