Astral Projection - 'OBE' - Meetup??

Hi All,

I was hoping to find out if there are any Astral Projection meetup groups in sheffield?

Me and a couple of friends meet to talk about our astral travel experiences and would like to join a wider group if there is one.

If not is there anyone who would be interested in coming along when we meet to share our travels and share knowledge.

I'm hoping to make meeting up a regular occasion as astral travelling has become a major part of my life therefore the larger the group the more we can learn..

Happy Travelling.

Thanks

"Astral traveling" What's that then ?

Out of body experience of course. Honestly Mega, don't you know anything! :roll:

If you travel regularly, you can collect air miles from what I understand.

Out of body experience of course. Honestly Mega, don't you know anything! :roll:

If you travel regularly, you can collect air miles from what I understand.

Ah that. Didn't know it by that name, just usually use the abbreviation "BS".

Good luck in your quest though Op, each to their own and that. :)

Astral travelling is also know as an out of body experience OBE - Many people experience it when they have a trauma like on an operating table.. the feeling of floating above and seeing your physical body.

Astral travel is a self induced OBE.. shifting the frequency of your astral body out of sync with your physical and basically slipping out and travelling. So your consciously aware your out of your body as real as you feel right now.

We all do it every night we just dont remember.

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 21:25 ----------

Ah no one told me about the air miles lol ... guess i'll just obe and fly to the destination... good thing is when out of body.. no sunburn ;) so you can soak up the sun all day

Astral travelling is also know as an out of body experience OBE - Many people experience it when they have a trauma like on an operating table.. the feeling of floating above and seeing your physical body.

Astral travel is a self induced OBE.. shifting the frequency of your astral body out of sync with your physical and basically slipping out and travelling. So your consciously aware your out of your body as real as you feel right now.

We all do it every night we just dont remember.

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 21:25 ----------

Ah no one told me about the air miles lol ... guess i'll just obe and fly to the destination... good thing is when out of body.. no sunburn ;) so you can soak up the sun all day

Yes, there's a chapter about this in one of my Arthur C Clark books, along with remote reading amongst other things. Not sure i'd capable though, is it easy to do ?

@ Mega - It is surprisingly easy to do.. patience and time spent .. and an open mind. But honestly it is an amazing experience.

There's lots of reading material out there to explain techniques and such like but i've gained most of what i know and do from talking to those who experienced it.. Todd Acamesis is a chap who's well renowed in this field along with Robert Munroe... Todd is based in the UK and often has meetup groups and workshops but London and Manchester.

If you want to find out more i'm always happy to pass on knowledge or maybe you could come along to one of out meetup nights and find out a little more??

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 21:42 ----------

Obelix - a very good point.... seems finding them on the astral is just as difficult as on the physical ;)

Archived