Which business or place would you like to live near to?

I would quite like to live opposite a school, a nice view, the sound of childrens' laughter, not overlooked

If you're close enough to hear laughing you'll get sick of the screaming. Parking around schools is another complaint. Schools have building work done more often than you might think, usually accompanied by objection from every one living nearby.

A nice daytime cafe would be my choice.

I've always wanted to live by the sea, I pictured it - strolling along the sands or promenade with my sons (after school) breathing in the sea air, listening to the waves at night

I couldn't do it as I had to stay where I was so my ex could see the boys

I would like to live near a spa, one like Ragdale Hall. :love: Then instead of saving up to go with friends once a year for a couple of days, I could just drop in for a facial or an hour in one of the relaxation rooms or pools. Sheer bliss.

I would quite like to live opposite a school, a nice view, the sound of childrens' laughter, not overlooked

Good grief Cressida. I can't think of anything worse than living opposite a school. It's really noisy. There's the litter kids generate. Parking is another nightmare issue with parents picking up and dropping their 'little darlings'. Noooo thank you!

I used to live by the sea, and that was sheer bliss!!!!....Going down to the shore on stormy nights were my favourite, seeing giant waves pound the seashore. Happy days indeed!

Archived