Which business or place would you like to live near to?

ok ........a bakery:D

Ah...now the smell from a bakery is fine...trouble is...it starts at around 3:00am...is that ok for you?

I know cos I used to help out in a friends bakery....and I had to be there at 3:00am in the morning....nice!

I would quite like to live opposite a school, a nice view, the sound of childrens' laughter, not overlooked

Been there ...I particularly enjoyed coming home from work and setting about removing old chip papers from the street and front garden.

i used to live next door to a pub - it was in a nice quiet village - pub next door, corner shop and chippy over the road - happy times

I'm doing just that.

Quiet little village high in the mountains.

Lovely views.

The pub is five doors away. Village shop and post office.

Absolute bliss!

Been there ...I particularly enjoyed coming home from work and setting about removing old chip papers from the street and front garden.

I wouldn't pick a school near a chip shop, and it would be a junior school - the children are very well-behaved in our area

Archived