True Meaning of Love

In a partner sense...

Is it companionship, lust, to fill a void or a biological purpose or is it a shared awakening?

I think to truly find your soul mate, you must still have new things to experience and 1 more door to venture into and you must both need each other to awaken each other's horizons, like having 1 more experience or life long goal to fulfil and to achieve this both people need each other.

In a partner sense...

Is it companionship, lust, to fill a void or a biological purpose or is it a shared awakening?

I think to truly find your soul mate, you must still have new things to experience and 1 more door to venture into and you must both need each other to awaken each other's horizons, like having 1 more experience or life long goal to fulfil and to achieve this both people need each other.

That's very philosophical, Bedrock, had you been drinking? :suspect:

You mean a many splendoured thing?

stupid internet, I copied and pasted it but yes medusa, that's the one. I often sing it on dates.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 20:02 ----------

Its the april rose,that only grows in the early spring.:)

How nice, Gazza is serenading me. I've been going through a bit of a drought of late so to be honest I'll take what I can get. Thanks Gazza

stupid internet, I copied and pasted it but yes medusa, that's the one. I often sing it on dates.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 20:02 ----------

How nice, Gazza is serenading me. I've been going through a bit of a drought of late so to be honest I'll take what I can get. Thanks Gazza

Aye been there.:hihi::hihi:

Archived