Car radiator problem help

Ok so for the past few weeks I've noticed that some steam comes from

Under the bonnet, however as Its been cold I put it down to the car being warm. However I've looked at my car today and under the car near the passenger side front wheel was really wet on the ground. It looked like water but had an oily feel to it. Popped the bonnet and the bottom of the radiator was soaking.

Checked my water and it had gone down slightl since I topped it up Monday. The oil cap was fine and had no creamy oil on it. Also checked the dip stick and the oil looked fine. Any ideas what it could be and what it may cost to get repaired.

Btw it's a peugeot 206 1.1 2004 and its done 61000 miles

Thanks

No the little water tank (sorry typical woman lol) is above the other wheel I can physically see fluid seeping from bottom of radiator and going onto floor on passenger side. Hoping its just the radiator and not a problem with engine?

No the little water tank (sorry typical woman lol) is above the other wheel I can physically see fluid seeping from bottom of radiator and going onto floor on passenger side. Hoping its just the radiator and not a problem with engine?

Sounds like a bottom hose has failed or the jublie clip. The radiators might have rusted as well.

Make sure you topped the coolant up then dry everything off, turn the engine on and let it get up to temperature, you can then have a look and see if it's leaking.

As for jubilee clips, they're the most nasty evil creation ever, the cause of three recent coolant leaks, constant tension clips for me.

Make sure you topped the coolant up then dry everything off, turn the engine on and let it get up to temperature, you can then have a look and see if it's leaking.

As for jubilee clips, they're the most nasty evil creation ever, the cause of three recent coolant leaks, constant tension clips for me.

What are contant tension grips. Ta.

Archived