Dilemma - What will they do with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

Now i know you will want to write comments that he should be killed or rot in prison.

But if you think about it. The US will be discussing the best conclusion to this horrible event.

I guess it depends on if they define him as a terrorist or a criminal!

1. The best thing to happen is for him not to make it through the night. But the public will want answers. The government want answers as to why they did what they did.

2. He is 19 so they cant send him to Juvenile prison because they wont have one for terrorists.

3. Even if he was 21 he would have to spend all his life in solitary confinement for protection but i think that is illegal under the Geneva convention.

4. They could send him to Guantanamo Bay. But its not a prison & they will close it eventually anyway.

5. Execution. That would just make him a Martyr

What do you think?

2. He is 19 so they cant send him to Juvenile prison because they wont have one for terrorists.

He has only killed 2 people, he may be the minor player in these crimes, so if it was the UK we might let him out of prison after a few years.

Please let it not be this. There's already enough conspiracy crap on here atm and guaranteed that would generate even more. :(

I dont believe in any of those conspiracy theories. Its ridiculous.

But if it was the best for everyone involved. They are in the perfect position to make it happen.

But that was the first option that i said. They have to have answers.

He has only killed 2 people, he may be the minor player in these crimes, so if it was the UK we might let him out of prison after a few years.

At present there only seems concrete evidence that he's killed one person..his brother. Who are the other two?

Have you been drinking or are you being sarcastic?

He was there at the marathon. He was in a shoot out with police. They found explosives in his house. He had a gun on him when they found him.

He will get at the minimum life. I have no doubt about that.

Life means life in the USA

them yanks dont mess about when it comes to terrorist activities they blow them away. if that happened here we would be putting them up in prison spending millions on human rights for them and giving them benefits :loopy:. well done to the american cops for getting this right:thumbsup:

them yanks dont mess about when it comes to terrorist activities they blow them away. if that happened here we would be putting them up in prison spending millions on human rights for them and giving them benefits :loopy:. well done to the american cops for getting this right:thumbsup:

And a house which is exempt from the bedroom tax. :hihi:

Archived