Losing Weight at 33

Try checking CV help.

And all the rest :D

CV Help? Is that like a forum for help with his CV? Something that the Job Centre and many charities would do for him for free, and much more qualified than some people on an internet forum.

Or am I reading that wrong?

Mountain bike sounds good, I am looking into exorcise bikes and something to do at home.

I am also looking at getting some decent hiking boots so I can do longer walks.

I am 5 foot 10 and around 12 stone, so would love to be at least 10-11 stone if I can but its hard.

I can manage a few days without eating crap and try to eat healthily but lose the will after a week and need a treat.

I love sweet things and coffee and adore hot and spicy foods, I have taken a fancy to those tortilla wraps now instead of buying loafs, they are zero fat but you can put loads of salad bits in with some sauces and you have a light and healthy snack I could live off them.

I suffer with IBS so some days are better than others, I would also love to cook more varied dishes but only know certain things but I do try and do different stuff.

I like fish so have got some tins of tuna and love those prawn cocktail salads, maybe I could get some salmon fillets and do them with some new potatoes.

I also love cereals like fruit and fibre and always have that in the mornings and sometimes have peanut butter and jam sarnis.

I have gone all week without any chocolate so have had a bit of an indulgence today and a big meal.

Subscribe to channels on youtube.

I`m subscribed to these...

http://www.youtube.com/user/andymcd23/videos

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCH9ciCUcWavMsFcAJtLUSyw/u

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UC0ASolYU_Yh3yShLFQC0stg/u

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UC1XHNZDn3btv7454Pkz7THg/u

Tons of good vids and tips on training at home, dieting etc.

It always comes down to one thing though. Nutrition.

Mountain bike sounds good, I am looking into exorcise bikes and something to do at home.

I am also looking at getting some decent hiking boots so I can do longer walks.

Get a mountain bike. You'll get bored of the exercise bike. Alternatively, if you do get an exercise bike, put it in front of the TV, it'll help you get less bored.

Good walking boots are good if you're going to start walking. Include going up hills as part of your walk.

I can manage a few days without eating crap and try to eat healthily but lose the will after a week and need a treat.

No will power = no weight loss. Nothing wrong with a treat, but not weekly.

I love sweet things and coffee and adore hot and spicy foods, I have taken a fancy to those tortilla wraps now instead of buying loafs, they are zero fat but you can put loads of salad bits in with some sauces and you have a light and healthy snack I could live off them.

Coffee is bad. Sugar is bad. Hot and Spicy is bad, especially if you're eating processed meet. Tortilla wraps are still bread - BAD BAD BAD.

I suffer with IBS so some days are better than others, I would also love to cook more varied dishes but only know certain things but I do try and do different stuff.

Buy a cook book or get healthy recipes off the internets.

I like fish so have got some tins of tuna and love those prawn cocktail salads, maybe I could get some salmon fillets and do them with some new potatoes.

Potatoes are full of carbs - not ideal for weight loss. Fish is good.

I also love cereals like fruit and fibre and always have that in the mornings and sometimes have peanut butter and jam sarnis.

Cereals arent as good as you think for weight loss, but I dont think they're the worst thing. Peanut butter has fat and protein in it - only one of those is good, and its not the fat. And you're having bread. BAD BAD BAD.

I have gone all week without any chocolate so have had a bit of an indulgence today and a big meal.

No will power = no weight loss (yes I know I've repeated myself). A good, healthy meal is fine, but dont indulge more than once or perhaps twice a month. Nothing wrong with a treat, but every week is too often, and what if you've not lost any weight? What are you rewarding?

CV Help? Is that like a forum for help with his CV? Something that the Job Centre and many charities would do for him for free, and much more qualified than some people on an internet forum.

Or am I reading that wrong?

No comment :D

Archived