Moaners and groaners

I am getting fed up of all the moaners and groaners on the forum,people who only moan when things dont suit them but are never in a hurry to praise when they do.They are so happy to jump on people for a mistake and help but their business's down but not very quick to praise the ones that have given good service.Come on guys and gals have you never had a bad day or made a mistake,no ones perfect.:P

:P

I "ran" the London marathon yesterday, the crowds were amazing and due thanks for the cheering an encouragement.

Thanks to the guy on the underground that gave up his seat when he saw my marathon medal and thought I'd need the seat more than he!

I am getting fed up of all the moaners and groaners on the forum,people who only moan when things dont suit them but are never in a hurry to praise when they do.They are so happy to jump on people for a mistake and help but their business's down but not very quick to praise the ones that have given good service.Come on guys and gals have you never had a bad day or made a mistake,no ones perfect.:P

:P

But you can have a moan the moaners?:suspect:

Maybe I will start a thread moaning about people moaning about moaning people.Then someone could start another thread moaning about my moaning about other moaners who cant stand other people moaning(ever say a word so much it sounds horrible?lol)This could go on forever lol.

I "ran" the London marathon yesterday, the crowds were amazing and due thanks for the cheering an encouragement.

Thanks to the guy on the underground that gave up his seat when he saw my marathon medal and thought I'd need the seat more than he!

Well done you:thumbsup:

Well done!

And what a lovely gesture by that chap on the underground.

I would like to send my personal thanks to all the staff at the Costa in Tesco Chesterfield for always getting my Iced Latte exactly right even though it is the old version and not strictly on the menu anymore. It is very gratifying to hear 'the usual?'

Kudos to you, and all the others that did it:)

Archived