Is celebrating St Georges Day racist?

As with any nationalism celebration it is always going to be a golden Ukippers excuse for veiled racism, and since hardly anyone else other than these racist right wing nut jobs celebrate St Georges day the more racist these celebratory events become.
Sooner be a right wing nut job than a left wing nut job any day sunshine!

English and Proud ...and if certain people deem that racist they ought to be taking a long long look at themselves

How can you be proud of something you had nothing to do with? You are just trying to make yourself feel good about yourself by boasting about your heritage, or your history. It is all a bunch of crap.

Tell me what YOU did that was great and worthy of being proud?

How can you be proud of something you had nothing to do with? You are just trying to make yourself feel good about yourself by boasting about your heritage, or your history. It is all a bunch of crap.

Eh what you on, Im proud to be English where the hell do you get that Im boasting about anything as for feeling good about myself ,has that suddenly become a crime ?...unbelievable

What harm are they doing?If by your own admission it makes them feel good,why do you have a problem with this?

Archived