Hen night ideas

hen nighter

im new to this site and would like to know what s the best places to go for a hen night...i dont want strippers,,, just want a great night out with the girls...

must be a saturday night,,, hen night isnt until may

we are hoping to start the night off with a meal...then go to pubs and then onto a club...is flares still open and is it any good????went to one in blackpool and it was fab...hen night ladies ages range from 22 to 36...

any ideas of a good night out...must involve old music...i.e 70s 80s 90s music...need a good laugh

:thumbsup: Does your night out have to in Sheffield,i can tell you Barnsley is a good night out,you fall out of one pub straight into another,friendly people there too,or another option is Club Barcelona in Leeds.....WOW thats a ace nightclub..all old music too..thats if you like gunna night clubs that is

Hi there

Congrats on your wedding!

I had my hen night on West Street, and we started off with a meal in an italian called K-Pasa (0114 2728260) which is always full of birthday and hen parties.

I had to stand on a chair, put a huge sombrero on, then drink a flaming sambuca and then I was presented with a bread willy which had whipped cream on and a candle stuck in the end! I had to blow the candle out and then bite the end off the willy! It was so funny cause my Mother-In-Law was sat right in front of me!:hihi:

After that we toddled off down west street and got very drunk!

is k-pasa reasonably priced...we have a few single mums that are a bit skint and having to save up for the whole event...so we have to keep the budget lower than i would like????

weve all agreed that we are gpoing to sheffield...just need to know what is the best pubs to go to

Well, if that is the case, then maybe you should try and go for big party places like a buffet ? For nice decor, then it's Nandos (West St). They have meals which you can share with other people. It works out really cheap per person. The other thing which pops into my mind is to do a tapas, in Tequila (West St). My sis almost went for a group booking with them, as we tried it out one time for 2 ppl. It's quite good value for money. Or you can make a group booking in Pizza Express (Division St) ? A colleague had his birthday do there once. They have an upstairs which is kind of away from the main room downstairs. Good for big groups. I would say that, most of these places are 10 quid or less per person. You just need to ask about any special group rates or set menus.

As to pubs/clubs... I personally like the atmosphere in Reflex. 80s club with the tram stop in front. I used to go there often with my ex-colleagues on a Fri. Not sure how it is on a Sat. Though Flares on a Fri can sometimes be a bit quiet.

[Added] Oh yeh, Cha-cha (indian buffet) nr where the old Mad Greek used to be as well. That's pretty good.

• 1 month later...

Sat can be quite busy for everywhere.

I would try and book a table at wokmania, and also get a guest lists together to any club u may wanna go. At least u know u will get in, and won't have to queue and freeze yourself to death.

Archived