Explaining money and work to children

At what age do you think we should explain the concepts of "money" and "work" to our children?

At what point should we explain to our children that money is actually debt and that the essence of debt is slavery?

At what point should we explain to our children that life, after state and private propaganda institutions have "educated" them, is essentially about wage slavery, followed by a brief period of ill health on subsistence pensions?

At what point do we explain to them that the work they will be forced to do will not benefit society or the natural environment, neither will it contribute to mental wellbeing, but only serves to enrich a cabal of elite "rulers" - their masters?

At what point do we explain to them that they have been born into slavery?

At what age do you think we should explain the concepts of "money" and "work" to our children?

At what point should we explain to our children that money is actually debt and that the essence of debt is slavery?

At what point should we explain to our children that life, after state and private propaganda institutions have "educated" them, is essentially about wage slavery, followed by a brief period of ill health on subsistence pensions?

At what point do we explain to them that the work they will be forced to do will not benefit society or the natural environment, neither will it contribute to mental wellbeing, but only serves to enrich a cabal of elite "rulers" - their masters?

At what point do we explain to them that they have been born into slavery?

After you've figured out how to tell them:

How to get clean water without money.

How to get somewhere to live without money.

How to get food, or somewhere to produce it, without money.

How to get heating and light without money.

How to get an education without money.

How to get health care without money.

How to live when they are old and/or infirm without money.

How to get a police force to protect them without money.

etc.

Started to teach mine before they could even talk, they know all the nice shiny things they have are because their mummy and daddy both work hard to earn money and buy things for them. I also tell them how lucky they are because not all children are as lucky to have toys or even a decent meal and decent clothes etc.

Maybe we should break these chains of slavery.

There will be no employers.

Everyone will be free to roam the fields and woods in search of food, shelter and coverings (not clothes - someone would have to work to make them, and trading the clothes I make for the food someone else grows allows him/her to enslave me by offering only small returns for my labour)

Medical care? just trust that your granny knows some good herbs to fix things, and also where to gather them

Don't forget, as everyone is free to gather fruit in season, and no opressive "owners" will be allowed to keep people off the orchard, the trees will all be stripped early.

Life, I fear, would become "nasty, brutish and short"; but it would be FREE!!!!

All the above can be achieved without money in its current form (ultimately without any form of money)

All of the above can be achieved without wage slavery

Community responsibility, mutual aid, voluntaryism are infinitely better social mechanisms

Do you really think a society would stand around and say oh, there's no water...duh...better lay down and die then!? The same applies to food etc

We do not need "masters" to tell us how we should spend our brief lives

Most work is absolutely meaningless, achieves nothing, destroys rather than creates. Planned and perceived obsolescence are perfect examples of how ridiculous our current slave system is...

It's about time people woke up - I can't believe we're still enslaved by ignorance in the 21st century

All the above can be achieved without money in its current form (ultimately without any form of money)

All of the above can be achieved without wage slavery

Community responsibility, mutual aid, voluntaryism are infinitely better social mechanisms

Do you really think a society would stand around and say oh, there's no water...duh...better lay down and die then!? The same applies to food etc

Go on then - explain how heart transplant surgery is going to develop with no money.

Archived