Deep tissue massage

• 1 month later...

Sports massage therapists should be well-versed in common injuries and muscular woes -eg. hamstring strainsand identify areas of muscle tightness or determine muscle abnormalities that could potentially lead to injury if left untreated or if not stretched before exercise. A deep-tissue massage can identify areas of muscle weakness, but may not target injuries. However, deep-tissue massage can be used to treat some injuries, including whiplash or back strain.

Hope that helps!

Helen

http://www.alternative-therapist.co.uk

I personally use Helen McGovern. She is fantastic and always helps with my running related injuries. I know she is the preferred therapist for all the bands etc that play at the sheffield arena etc.

I wouldn't want to us anyone else.

If you need her number PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I am a Physiotherapist, Sports Masseur and Personal Trainer so I am fully qualified in helping you with your problem and hopefully prevent your aches and pains reoccurring. I currently work mobile with all my services and provide Student and OAP discounts.

If you would like any advice then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards Anthony

Health Professions Council Registered Physiotherapist PH93009 and Chartered Society of Physuotherapy

• 3 months later...

Archived