Need help with my honda cg 125 please help

hi everyone i have a honda cg i went to start it today i reved it up and it just wanted to die and also sounded like a load of banging noises coming from the engine i put it in first gear and went to pull of went down the road a little bit and it felt like it was staling on me so in the end i left it all day went back to it about 8 hours later it started fine a ran fine took it down the road no problems what so ever could anyone please tell me what this could be dont want to ride it and i brake down someone or make it worse please could someone help me out it really span me out please help!!!! thankyou :|:o

Give it a bit of a service, does sound like carb needs cleaning but Crosser may be right about the choke! Warm the bike up gently instead of just giving it a good rev from cold. I know the little 125's are quite forgiving about this but be nice to your little 2 wheeled steed! Hope you get it sorted

Archived