Scotland and the £1 coin.

If Scotland wish to leave (which I don't think they do) then they should accept that they will leave the currency behind as well, probably joining the euro.

Unless you believe Salmond and that everything will be totally fine if they're on their own.

Let the Scots have their own currency if they want. We've taken all the North Sea oil, so what will they rely on to keep the country afloat? Tourism? Ha ha !!!

No doubt, just like their own stupid houses of parliament, the cost will exceed estimates by 7000% (slight exaggeration, I know).

Cue stories of paying a bus fare with stamps.

I can't even get annoyed at you. You're just wrong.

Scottish money certainly isn't legal tender in England and if memory serves it's not actually legal tender in Scotland either.

The point is if for example you go for a nice meal at a restaurant, that restaurant is just as obliged to accept Scottish money as he is to accept rice cakes. That is, it isn't.

I can't even get annoyed at you. You're just wrong.

Scottish money certainly isn't legal tender in England and if memory serves it's not actually legal tender in Scotland either.

The point is if for example you go for a nice meal at a restaurant, that restaurant is just as obliged to accept Scottish money as he is to accept rice cakes. That is, it isn't.

Where did I say it was?

Scotland should have to use Gaelic as a language if they leave the UK.

We should build a big wall like the one in "Game of Thrones".

Haha, the Scots are already like the Wildlings :)

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 13:28 ----------

If Scotland wish to leave (which I don't think they do) then they should accept that they will leave the currency behind as well, probably joining the euro.

Unless you believe Salmond and that everything will be totally fine if they're on their own.

The ONLY issue with this is if they leave our currency, they leave the debt behind too.

Archived