What's happening on Fairliegh? (24.4.13)

Report from The Star:

Police are investigating an apparent firearms incident in part of Sheffield.

Police are investigating an apparent firearms incident in part of Sheffield.

Roads have been blocked off and a cordon is in place at Fairleigh roundabout, near Wulfric Road, following a call-out at around 12.15pm today.

The Star understands there was a shooting in the area at around 12.15pm today, but South Yorkshire Police have yet to confirm reports.

One business owner in nearby City Road, who did not wish to be named, said: “We heard that someone had shot at a car down there.”

CCTV from Premier newsagent in Fairleigh has been examined by police.

Shop owner Harbhajam Singh said: “I didn’t come in until later in the afternoon but the police were all over. They came in and asked if I had CCTV and gave I gave it them to look at. All of the customers were coming in asking what had happened.”

That's a maybe there was? Maybe there wasn't?

people should not speculate in what has happened, they's why thing like this get out c0ntrol and chinese whispers start, it will start as a mugging thenn end up being a mass murder,in a few minutes watch look north the biased harry graysham will tell you maybe x

A driver who was bringing in someone to where I work was flagged down near the parkway by 2 men, one who had been shot in the neck. Would be a coincedence if it wasn't connected. All this is in the 2nd most peaceful place in the UK.

Could this be the reason that 5 police cars had surrounded a black car on the turnoff from the parkway to the wicker at about 12.30 today ?

Archived