Looking for ae cooper 1880

gavala

i have a freind in america, who has asked if i can find out about a person he is researching, he has a sketch book of drawings done by AE COOPER, he was a silversmith in yorkshire(apparently) 1880 to 1935, i cannot find anything on the web using the name AE COOPER SILVERSMITH 1880, YORKSHIRE.

ANY HELP IS VERY APPRECIATED, THANKYOU:(

Hi gavala - I don't know if this is the right A.E. Cooper, but census returns etc. show an Andrew Ernest Cooper, born in Sheffield in Oct-Dec 1874, the son of Charles and Eliza Cooper. He is described as a "silversmith" in the 1891 census and a "silver stamper" in 1901. However, by 1911 he was a "labourer". He married Annie McDermott in 1894 and they evidently had three children, of whom one died in infancy. Andrew died in Sheffield in 1941.

i have a freind in america, who has asked if i can find out about a person he is researching, he has a sketch book of drawings done by AE COOPER, he was a silversmith in yorkshire(apparently) 1880 to 1935, i cannot find anything on the web using the name AE COOPER SILVERSMITH 1880, YORKSHIRE.

ANY HELP IS VERY APPRECIATED, THANKYOU:(

On Ancestry there are listings for a A E Cooper leaving for Halifax Canada and a return to UK between those dates,cannot access further.Try London, Birmingham, Sheffield,Chester, and Exeter,all silver cities at the time.were

Archived