Can anyone recommend this moped/scooter seller?

I'm thinking of getting myself a moped/scooter, so I typed "50cc scooter Sheffield" into Google and at the top of the listings was this http://www.learnerlegal.com/about/info_1.html

I dont think they're Sheffield based but it all looks pretty sound.

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this company and would recomend them, or not.

Never used them, but would give you a couple of things to mull over:

Chinese imports. Not very robust. Expensive to insure.

Buying from Portsmouth. If there is anything wrong, you are going to have to pay for it to go back to Portsmouth.

Is their price all that much cheaper to warrant the risk if there are problems?

It is hard to compare prices as he may be the sole importer.

Never used them, but would give you a couple of things to mull over:

Chinese imports. Not very robust. Expensive to insure.

Buying from Portsmouth. If there is anything wrong, you are going to have to pay for it to go back to Portsmouth.

Is their price all that much cheaper to warrant the risk if there are problems?

It is hard to compare prices as he may be the sole importer.

I ran a chinese 125 bike for 3 years, it never broke down or gave me any problems. Did runs to Bridlington etc on it. Not expensive to insure either. But yes, traipsing back down to Portsmouth would be a nightmare if anything did go wrong.

Jeff Hall on Langsett road is pretty good, just don't expect him to smile at you! While you're in the area call in on Chris at Recycle Kit, he was a great help when I was looking for a bigger bike

Archived