Pinball machines

Classic Rock

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Leisure Link have run out of them - they supply my bandit and were the first port of call.

Thanks for the Cremone info, will check!

No room in the pub for a pool table, too busy with the bands on.

shame that cos we have just got a pool team together but we aint in a league yet and we wanted to play another pub for some match practice

Sportsman on Denby street have a pinball machine and I think the Travellers on Halifax road do. I would have thought that the same companies that supply and maintain pool tables and gaming equipment should be able to provide pinball machines.

I ran across a pinball machine in a bar the other day, so i wrote down the name and number of the supplier from the front:

Leisure Link: 0845 100 2000

Apparently theyre the UKs largest manager of public space gaming (!)

Hope that helps,

If you get pinball in, i might be pursuaded to come to the next meet - so theres your incentive.....dont just do it for me, but do it for the ladyfolk of the sheffield forum ;)

Rank Leisure Machine Services used to supply them as far as I know. They were sold on 10th February though so don't know if they'll be changing what they supply, website is at

http://www.rlms.co.uk/homepage.asp

If that fails then try looking on

http://www.thepublican.com/cgi-site/suppliers.cgi

and do a search for AWP suppliers, I know pinball machines aren't AWP's but they all seem to be lumped under that category. Good luck :)

Btw, tell Leisure Link if they don't find you one you want their AWP removed and you'll use another supplier in future - you'd be surprised what they can find when they think they'll lose a customer ;)

Archived