Bouncers In Very Well Known Privately Owned Bar

the-lioness

Friday night- me and my sister and her b/f and this lad i was with- in- lets just call it ''the bar'' and all of a sudden the lad i was with and his mate started having a ruccus so i split them up and got my lad tpo calm down outside- to which the doormen could see what had happened. So after he had calmed down we try and get back in to get my coat and bag- the sodding bouncers would not let us in and got r8 mardy- so my lad shouted at them a bit- then this huge bouncer just pops him r8 in face and he goes flying- got a r8 fat lip. So i was furious. This bar is well know and is very popular and ive never had trouble with bouncers b4. Had anyone else in this 'empire' had any trouble b4???? what is it with bouncers these days.... if u ask me a lot of them have got a screw loose....

Theres some nice bouncers and some very horrible bouncers unfortunately..some that think they can hit people for no reason..ive witnessed 3 up to now..but the trouble is the police seem to be always on the bouncers side too,my brother got his jaw broke and had to undergo surgery due to a bouncer hitting the wrong person...:mad: .but on the otherhand i do think bouncers have alot to put up with off the pi**ed up public sometimes,they do have a job to do....and we all make mistakes dont we !!!

I can't imagine many bouncers letting someone in who they've just seen fighting outside - that being there job n all.

TRUE,but does that also mean they can run up and knock you out?

im always out drinkin...im not a bad lad:hihi: ..but can get a lil roudy when ive been drinking..but so can most people...surely bouncers should be learnt to deal with this as im sure they get so many people...especially young lads mouthing of a bit...

even if police are called out to things like an assault or something and find some1 resisting arrest or even attempting to assault them...they still do not throw punches..they detain the person in the best,possible way,they may use force...but i doubt many would throw punches....

surely a bouncer can understand what drunk people act like...im currently waiting to do a 2 day traing course in door security.....and i know from what ive seen that the best way is to ignore rowdy drinkers....not punch them:thumbsup:

surely a bouncer can understand what drunk people act like...im currently waiting to do a 2 day traing course in door security.....and i know from what ive seen that the best way is to ignore rowdy drinkers....not punch them:thumbsup.

what if they try and assault you? you going to ignore that too? i dont think so some how. do you?:huh:

im currently waiting to do a 2 day traing course in door security.....and i know from what ive seen that the best way is to ignore rowdy drinkers....not punch them:thumbsup:

Done that myself, they can tell you what to expect, what they can't tell is how you'll react to such incidents, each doorstaff member handles thing differently and sometimes not always the best way..

Be assertive, not agressive :)

surely a bouncer can understand what drunk people act like...im currently waiting to do a 2 day traing course in door security.....and i know from what ive seen that the best way is to ignore rowdy drinkers....not punch them:

what if they try and assault you? you going to ignore that too? i dont think so some how. do you?::huh:

what if they try and assault you? you going to ignore that too? i dont think so some how. do you?::huh:

why even make that post?because you obviously know i meant ignore the back chat and rowdyness...

and as i stated..if you are assaulted then you handle it in controlled manner..as much as possible...and seeing as most clubs have more than one bouncer it wouldnt be hard would it....the lady who made the thread said nothing about her friend attacking the bouncersshe said the bouncer approached him,and punched him.....so hmmmmmmmm..did u actually read my post properly:huh:

Archived