I think this man knows his right (Police Lie)

I saw this on Facebook weeks ago.....

At first glance I thought... "What a dick"...

But, on reflection....................

The only reason he was accosted was because a policeman mentioned a "handbrake turn" which could or could not have occurred, and even if it did occur, is it illegal?

It seems strange to me that he wasn't arrested... could that possibly be because he hadn't done anything wrong?

He just made himself look like that he had something to hide.

Just cause he knew a bit of legal jargon does not mean the police cannot question him.

If you watch police docs on TV alot of their arrest are made from good judgement and years of experience on random stops.

Calling the police pigs is not gonna help your cause and they had every right to make his life difficult.

If that was the US he woulda been on his face with a gun in his back.

He just made himself look like that he had something to hide.

Just cause he knew a bit of legal jargon does not mean the police cannot question him.

If you watch police docs on TV alot of their arrest are made from good judgement and years of experience on random stops.

Calling the police pigs is not gonna help your cause and they had every right to make his life difficult.

If that was the US he woulda been on his face with a gun in his back.

He didn't call the police "pigs" he just mentioned that their breath smelled of bacon, which it maybe did?

Secondly, the police can also be just as antagonistic, I saw a police programme on TV where one of them was saying at some demo or other, "If I punch you in the face, then there is nothing you can do because of this act/ that act etc"

It's a game of two halves, but the bottom line in this case is that the guy OBVIOUSLY had done nothing wrong, otherwise he would have been arrested.

Archived