Warning for anyone using Treeton Dyke - wire booby traps

The fields and paths are being used by morons on dirt / mini motorbikes.

Someone has strung up some wire and chains on some of the fenceposts.

While I couldn't care less about what happens to these chav morons, I seem to recall a local mountain biker badly injured by a similar trick a few years ago.

And if you Google "mountain biker injured wire path" there are lots of reports of this.

So if you're a cyclist or have a dog that you let roam, take extra care.

Report to police about illegal bikers or someone protecting their own land from morons

These are strung across public footpaths. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Police have been notified but I'm not sure how long it will take for them to deal with it.

They shouldn't be there in first place, those type of people cant read or think they are above law and pain is only thing they understand,

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 11:44 ----------

They are not really protecting their own land in a lawful way though, are they?

What would you. Do if i cone and do donuts in your garden then ride though your living room on way out

They shouldn't be there in first place, those type of people cant read or think they are above law and pain is only thing they understand,

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 11:44 ----------

What would you. Do if i cone and do donuts in your garden then ride though your living room on way out

Your favourite film wouldnt be Weird Science by any chance ?:D

Archived