Osbornes medicine is working!

He probably gets advice from Andrew Balls.

They're all as thick as thieves.

I read that Balls and Osborne get along very well socially.

In their younger years Ed Milibands wife spent a year backpacking round the world with George Osborne's wife. Before they were both married to crap politicians of course.

Tony Blair and David Cameron talk on the phone.

It's an establishment stitch-up. See it for what it is. If you spend your days in a continual Labour-Tory ding-dong you're angry with only half the people you should be angry with.

They're all as thick as thieves.

I read that Balls and Osborne get along very well socially.

In their younger years Ed Milibands wife spent a year backpacking round the world with George Osborne's wife. Before they were both married to crap politicians of course.

Tony Blair and David Cameron talk on the phone.

It's an establishment stitch-up. See it for what it is. If you spend your days in a continual Labour-Tory ding-dong you're angry with only half the people you should be angry with.

I was out drinking with a Tory last night, so I suppose I am now a Tory too.:rolleyes:

If you support and promote Labour party policies you might as well be. Sorry.

I can't see anyone but the big 2 being the dominant forces for the forseeable future and that's probably how it will always be. Best do what we can to get the 'lesser evil' back in, IMO. Good luck with the revolution though!;)

I don't think increasing the minimum wage is on the cards.

Minimum Wage Could Be Cut Or Frozen Under New Government Plans.

Amazing. They want to cut the benefits bill but don't want to pay higher wages. The largest two benefits (excluding the state pension) are in-work benefits - housing benefit and DLA. That's not even taking into account tax credits. The largest benefits are top-ups to inadequate wages!

And did you read some people claiming that small businesses wouldn't cope with paying a higher minimum wage? Apparently in 21st century capitalism many businesses can only survive on government handouts (aka tax credits). What a sorry state.

I was out drinking with a Tory last night, so I suppose I am now a Tory too.:rolleyes:

no, just a very bad judge of character :P

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 21:01 ----------

I can't see anyone but the big 2 being the dominant forces for the forseeable future and that's probably how it will always be. Best do what we can to get the 'lesser evil' back in, IMO. Good luck with the revolution though!;)

Well I suppose if the Tory's had control they could do a lot more. :thumbsup:

If you support and promote Labour party policies you might as well be. Sorry.

Once they become so indoctrinated that they will accept one party's line without question they become irrelevant to the political system. The politicians no longer need to offer them anything in return because their votes are guaranteed regardless of what policies they hatch.

A drug dealer doesn't need to chase after the addicts to sell dope. The addicts are in the bag and will chase after the dealer and pay the price asked.

Amazing. They want to cut the benefits bill but don't want to pay higher wages. The largest two benefits (excluding the state pension) are in-work benefits - housing benefit and DLA. That's not even taking into account tax credits. The largest benefits are top-ups to inadequate wages!

And did you read some people claiming that small businesses wouldn't cope with paying a higher minimum wage? Apparently in 21st century capitalism many businesses can only survive on government handouts (aka tax credits). What a sorry state.

The only way to solve the problem is to cut taxes, cut the public sector, reduce the population and start making things that we can sell abroad.

Archived