Grown men touching themselves

Has anyone else noticed this? Grown men wandering around with their hands down their boxer shorts in public? My nephew does it - seems he's only just found out what's down there; but he's 2 so I'll let him off.

So... Why do they do it? Insecurity? Inadequacy? Perversion?

Mainly chav types isn't it? They might technically be grown men but lets face they are more like a sub-species.

Why do they do it? I guess its because they are that stupid they have no social inhibitions. A bit like a dog (sorry Brian!)

Particularly nasty instance of it recently... Some guy doing it in the gym - then using equipment without washing. Nice sweaty nuts then straight onto public equipment. Tramp.

Ha and I was going to be controversial and say its usually the trackie bottom wearing chavs that do it for ease of access. You'll have to take some gloves or baby wipes with you to the gym in future mate.

Where do you hang out lol, I haven't seen anything like this happening :)

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:34 ----------

Particularly nasty instance of it recently... Some guy doing it in the gym - then using equipment without washing. Nice sweaty nuts then straight onto public equipment. Tramp.

EEEugh that sounds revolting did you report him?

Mainly chav types isn't it? They might technically be grown men but lets face they are more like a sub-species.

Why do they do it? I guess its because they are that stupid they have no social inhibitions. A bit like a dog (sorry Brian!)

You're right actually - it does tend to be more chav sorts who do this.

Fair point re dog. But I tend to use my tongue then lick unsuspecting people's hands. Unlike cats - they just do it for pleasure; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2eJYCo-_JU.

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:36 ----------

Where do you hang out lol, I haven't seen anything like this happening :)

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:34 ----------

EEEugh that sounds revolting did you report him?

It was at Virgin (used to be Esporta). No floor staff around or I would have. Fortunately they have alcohol gel so I now make a point of swabbing everything I use. Grim.

Archived