Grown men touching themselves

The other day I saw a young lad, late teens/early twenties, kneeling down in the supermarket looking at something on the bottom shelf, and his trousers were ridiculously low; practically the whole of his boxer short-covered ass was out in the open. If its not illegal then it should be.

Has anyone else noticed this? Grown men wandering around with their hands down their boxer shorts in public? My nephew does it - seems he's only just found out what's down there; but he's 2 so I'll let him off.

So... Why do they do it? Insecurity? Inadequacy? Perversion?

Doesn't it stem from a gang culture habit of showing rivals they have a weapon tucked away somewhere in the tackle region?

Think it was knives or mini machete. Wouldn't want to keep one down there myself.

Saw it on a documentary, might have been Moss Side.

Has anyone else noticed this? Grown men wandering around with their hands down their boxer shorts in public? My nephew does it - seems he's only just found out what's down there; but he's 2 so I'll let him off.

So... Why do they do it? Insecurity? Inadequacy? Perversion?

Some psychologist might say that they are still at their pubic stage of development , with their loss of male dominance in society they are wondering what the bloody hell it is for when they don't need to respond to a call of nature or, that they just enjoy it .

The other day I saw a young lad, late teens/early twenties, kneeling down in the supermarket looking at something on the bottom shelf, and his trousers were ridiculously low; practically the whole of his boxer short-covered ass was out in the open. If its not illegal then it should be.

you should have poured a can of pop down the back.....:hihi:

Particularly nasty instance of it recently... Some guy doing it in the gym - then using equipment without washing. Nice sweaty nuts then straight onto public equipment. Tramp.
It's not the sweat that I'm particularly concerned about, unpleasant though that is - it's the smegma! :gag:

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 21:17 ----------

Just making sure everything is still there.
Checking for discharge?

Archived