Help me please! I'm looking for Richard Hawley address!

must be a person to be extremely sociable as you are describing him. Anyway, I would ask you an opinion. how many songs do you think I should bring to the attention of Richard Hawley? I don't want to steal him too much time, but I would like him to listen to all the range of songs that I send him, at the same time. In particular, that's the matter, there's a 7 minutes long song that he (absolutely !) has to listen, because that's what best represents our musical project. So I would like to ask the experts of the sector or who may know personally Richard Hawley: how many songs, according to you, should I send him so that he may hear them all? I thought, honestly, no more than 2-3 tracks. Do you agree?

--

Dunno, maybe i went OT. If so, sorry. :)

must be a person to be extremely sociable as you are describing him. Anyway, I would ask you an opinion. how many songs do you think I should bring to the attention of Richard Hawley? I don't want to steal him too much time, but I would like him to listen to all the range of songs that I send him, at the same time. In particular, that's the matter, there's a 7 minutes long song that he (absolutely !) has to listen, because that's what best represents our musical project. So I would like to ask the experts of the sector or who may know personally Richard Hawley: how many songs, according to you, should I send him so that he may hear them all? I thought, honestly, no more than 2-3 tracks. Do you agree?

--

Dunno, maybe i went OT. If so, sorry. :)

The only way you're going to get Richard Hawley to even know about this is to post on his forum. He does read stuff on there and posts regularly himself.

Archived