Cars with blue LED's

Did you know it's actually a new Government scheme?

The Home Office has chosen this new method for the public at large to be able to readily identify anti-social plebs.

On the first offence (usually committed by purchasing a 15 year old Nova for £450) coloured lights are fitted at government approved grass verges to the front and occasionally the underside and aerial of the offender’s vehicle.

Some persistent offenders (identified by the Home Office approved Burberry cap) are also forced to emit loud noises from their vehicles as an additional warning. Rumour has it that David Blunkett himself personally devised this audible warning.

After looking at chavscum.co.uk I walked around town for a short time today and if you go by the website guidelines for the behaviour of your average Chav, Sheffield is utterly full of them. Surely not all of these cap-wearing, sportswear donned teenies are all chavs?

Help me cos I'm losing faith in our youth element!

Originally posted by rarstar

Bloody Hell!

Why do Sheffielders whinge and moan so much!

Would the world be a better place if everyone drove around in beige Rovers?

Why do people grow flowers in their gardens?

To make them look nice!

Do they serve any other purpose?

No!

The difference being - flowers make a garden look nicer. Blue LEDs make a car look worse, and are seen as very 'chavvish'. I think the police should pull over these boy racer idiots as these blue LEDs and under-car lights are a major distraction at night and may lead to accidents.

Originally posted by rarstar

Would the world be a better place if everyone drove around in beige Rovers?

No!

Tis fair comment....

Only a minority like them therefore they are sh*t, is that it?

I like cars with blue lights on the roof less!

Archived