Cars with blue LED's

Originally posted by mr craig

Its because the poeple who drive these cars have watched The Fast & The Furious one to many times. They think if they add a few LED's and some stickers to there 1.1 novas then one day they might actually crack 3 figures on the speedo. :rolleyes:

Actually i know somebody that hasnt watched either of the fast and furious films, and they drive a cavalier 1.8d, and mr craig whats the point in cracking 3 figures when if you get caught by the police its an instant ban. If people want to take pride in their cars appearance i think its up to them. Obviously you havent got anything better to do with your time than complaining about the supposedly BOY RACERS with blue lights, and what car do you drive?

Originally posted by Mike24

Actually i know somebody that hasnt watched either of the fast and furious films, and they drive a cavalier 1.8d, and mr craig whats the point in cracking 3 figures when if you get caught by the police its an instant ban. If people want to take pride in their cars appearance i think its up to them. Obviously you havent got anything better to do with your time than complaining about the supposedly BOY RACERS with blue lights, and what car do you drive?

LOL :D

I'm sorry but if you get caught doing 100mph on a motoway than you won't get an instant ban,this has happened to people i know and they haven't been banned.Maybe if you were doing around 140-150 mph then you would get an instant ban,and rightly so.

I dont drive at all to be honest,but my flatmate drives a mitsubish 3000GT which is a very quick car. The number of kids in there silly little saxos and corsa,and a lot of them do have these STUPID blue lights on,that try and "race" him when he's out in it is unbelievable. Most of the time they drive like complete idiots,just to try to show how fast there moms car is. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but if you get caught doing 100mph on a motoway than you won't get an instant ban,this has happened to people i know and they haven't been banned.Maybe if you were doing around 140-150 mph then you would get an instant ban,and rightly so.

I dont drive at all to be honest,but my flatmate drives a mitsubish 3000GT which is a very quick car. The number of kids in there silly little saxos and corsa,and a lot of them do have these STUPID blue lights on,that try and "race" him when he's out in it is unbelievable. Most of the time they drive like complete idiots,just to try to show how fast there moms car is. :rolleyes:

I agree that the boy racers are idiots, but not having a car yourself hardly qualifies you to be ripping them for borrowing their mums car, does it?! Most of these boy racers actually have their own cars and turn them from normal, sensible and practical hatchbacks into ridiculous looking, spacecraft-like, noisy boy racer cars and drive as if no one else was on the road and that the safety of themselves and (more importantly) others is not a concern.

Originally posted by t020

I agree that the boy racers are idiots, but not having a car yourself hardly qualifies you to be ripping them for borrowing their mums car, does it?

S**t,sorry, i didnt realise i had to own a car to post on this thread. Maybe i could put a car in my avatar,would that make me qualified to to rip in to them??? :rolleyes:

I know most of these kids own there own car,the comment about it being there moms car was ment to be a joke,you know,ha ha.

I have been to a few cruise's where kids with modded cars hang out and you have to admire a lot of them,Some put a lot of time, effort and money into there car,and 95% are responsible drivers,obviouly you always get a few idiots,but they are very much frowned up on.

It just a number of mainly new drivers who think that with a £5 Halfords gifts voucher they can turn some 12 year old beaten up hatchback in to a maclaren F1 (or a 996) and drive it like he stole it.Is those types of idiots that kill people.

It's prefectly possible to get banned for doing 100mph - it's basically down to the copper who catches you. I know someone who was banned for doing 102mph and another who got off at 110mph..... To say you won't is just bull.

Get clocked doing 140-150mph and you're in deep sh*t being that the fastest coppers have ever clocked someone at is 155mph and that was a bike...

Originally posted by fnkysknky

It's prefectly possible to get banned for doing 100mph - it's basically down to the copper who catches you. I know someone who was banned for doing 102mph and another who got off at 110mph..... To say you won't is just bull.

Get clocked doing 140-150mph and you're in deep sh*t being that the fastest coppers have ever clocked someone at is 155mph and that was a bike...

Since then a BMW M3 has been clocked at 155mph. In Scotland, I think.

Archived