Saucepans suitable for induction hobs

We bought John Lewis own brand stainless pans. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

I still have mixed feelings about induction. The hob is easy clean but cooking thins like omelets or pancakes is odd as the pan sides don't get warm. If you scrape a knob of butter onto the pan rim it is still there when you've finished cooking.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of saucepans for an induction hob and the best place to get them from. I've been told that Cerculon are expensive but good.

I have Circulon from Harts of Stur and they are fantastic and an absolute pleasure to wash.Really trustworthy site, usually next day delivery.

http://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=C9WiVo5x6UYnEPIX57Ab3loGoCuHNwZkDjaG6hA61zKOrDggAEAMoA1CEw6yXBGC7zrmD0AqgAavw2v4DyAEBqQJ8BQEsTe65PqoEIU_QdzCdag4Iso8yzA5tIMrG6b6aaI7g6Y29yAxV-j4A84AHvY-lAQ&sig=AOD64_1lJXXY6fKpuFFtP_vP6podzDMPiw&ved=0CEYQ0Qw&adurl=http://www.hartsofstur.com/acatalog/Circulon_Infinite.html

Can anyone recommend a good brand of saucepans for an induction hob and the best place to get them from. I've been told that Cerculon are expensive but good.

Hi . You dont want big heavy expensive pans for induction hobs. Get some nice light ones from Boundry Mills around £35 a set . Had mine 3 years and been very good [dont forget to take magnet] any thing it sticks to are good for induction hobs,:loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 00:32 ----------

We bought John Lewis own brand stainless pans. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

I still have mixed feelings about induction. The hob is easy clean but cooking thins like omelets or pancakes is odd as the pan sides don't get warm. If you scrape a knob of butter onto the pan rim it is still there when you've finished cooking.

Try switcing it on then. What a load of rubish. Pans get very hot/ You are obvious a sad troll. Get a life idiot :loopy::loopy::loopy: People like you should be banned from the forom. :huh:

Archived