Citroen Picasso automatic help needed

hi i bought a second hand citreon picasso automatic if any other readers have an automatic picasso with the gear stick in the middle what would like to know what the does the letter M stands for i can't find it in the manual that was in the car can the forumers help me out thanks regards steve x

hi i bought a second hand citreon picasso automatic if any other readers have an automatic picasso with the gear stick in the middle what would like to know what the does the letter M stands for i can't find it in the manual that was in the car can the forumers help me out thanks regards steve x

It stands for Manual doesn't it? You've got an electronic gearbox which gives you a choice of driving it manually, using the paddle thingies behind the steering wheel to change gear, or to drive it in automatic mode.

Google is your friend, so I was told!

We had lots of problems with our Ranault Masters, automatic gear box. They still keep breaking down. I had a RM that drove in first and second, and when it went into third it just found neutral. When it came back from repair, it lasted around 50 miles before the same problem came back.

It might have been a one off, but when the problem started in 2009, I could find any information online. We had around 20 vehicles, and we were just given some BS, I still dont know what causes the fault. 100% of the vehiucles broke down.

Archived