Teenage job ideas

Hi im 15 and really fed up of having no money and having to scrounge off my parent, I want to be more independent. does anyone have any ideas of possible jobs or a business I could set up. I love working and knowing I've earnt that money my self. so possibly more inclined to my own business

Thanks

Hi im 15 and really fed up of having no money and having to scrounge off my parent, I want to be more independent. does anyone have any ideas of possible jobs or a business I could set up. I love working and knowing I've earnt that money my self. so possibly more inclined to my own business

Thanks

Sorry to say this but I don't hold out much hope for you, my 16 yr old grandson has been looking for work for ages, no joy I'm afraid.:(

Pat on your back for showing some initiative by posting on here though..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks

I know this may sound boring, but at 15, you need to concentrate on finishing your education with no distractions. There will be plenty of time to worry about making money later. A saturday job or a bit of car washing should suffice for pocket money.

I know this may sound boring, but at 15, you need to concentrate on finishing your education with no distractions. There will be plenty of time to worry about making money later. A saturday job or a bit of car washing should suffice for pocket money.

But having some real work experience under your belt will stand you in good stead when you're trying to find employment after leaving school. My daughter is testimony to this, having been working weekends and studying at school, she's landed herself a decent full-time job. I'm sure her previous work experience has gone a long way to securing the job.

Archived