Drones being operated in UK attacking Afghanistan

So Afghanistan didnt have an Taliban government?

Our soldiers arent fighting Al-Qaeda militants in Helmand?

The very people who hate everything about our freedoms & way of life.

Yeah...like i said, we are told nothing about the truth, so who knows what is right and wrong, just dont believe everything our government is telling us, they are all liars cheats and thieves...I am telling you mate, we are being taken for *****...so just keep an open mind :suspect:

Oh please!

You are using the same fear tactics used by the Bush administration to make a point.If it wasn't for this "war"there would be no fear of being blown up by the Taliban in the U.K.

If it wasn't for 911 we wouldn't be in Afghanistan full stop, or Iraq (even though Iraq had nothing to do with 911 but bush wanted another war, but I'm not sure he'd have kicked off anywhere without 911).

Yeah thats true...but to be honest, we dont get to know the full story, we only get told what the "powers that be" are telling us..so who knows who is right and wrong..

AT the risk of going off topic....

That is the very reason that the "powers that be" are seeking the "snoopers charter"

Information (and disinformation) is getting too difficult for governments to handle/suppress and they are scared.

As well they should be.

Oh please!

You are using the same fear tactics used by the Bush administration to make a point.If it wasn't for this "war"there would be no fear of being blown up by the Taliban in the U.K.

Are you being serious?

Are you 14 years old or the sort of person who lives in a tree when they propose new roads?

Do you think the brothers who bombed the marathon in Boston are victims?

Do you want to give them a cuddle?

ffs

If it wasn't for 911 we wouldn't be in Afghanistan full stop, or Iraq (even though Iraq had nothing to do with 911 but bush wanted another war, but I'm not sure he'd have kicked off anywhere without 911).

It was a small terror group that caused 9/11,not a whole country!

I suppose if a group of lads from the U.K did it,then that would give the U.S reason to invade us?

And we all know officially Iraq was based on lies,so thats a non-starter.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 01:14 ----------

Are you being serious?

Are you 14 years old or the sort of person who lives in a tree when they propose new roads?

Do you think the brothers who bombed the marathon in Boston are victims?

Do you want to give them a cuddle?

ffs

Don't start with the insults pal,I have more knowledge on the subject than your narrow little mind can handle!

How long was the 2 brothers living in America?Or do you think maybe the U.S should now go to war with Chechnya?

And my bold,is the type of comment to come from a 14 year old.

I suppose if a group of lads from the U.K did it,then that would give the U.S reason to invade us?

Don't start with the insults pal,I have more knowledge on the subject than your narrow little mind can handle!

How long was the 2 brothers living in America?Or do you think maybe the U.S should now go to war with Chechnya?

Narrow? Take off your blinkers!

Not an insult but your comment seemed extremely naive to me.

Should we all stand around, holding hands and singing Kumbaya?

Our troops are trained to do some horrible & unthinkable things. We should stand behind them and not protest about them protecting us.

Stand behind your country and vote in the next election to make a change.

The world is revolving around energy resources. That is the language being spoken in modern polictics.

A not that small a group, backed by the Taliban who ran Afghanistan at the time. Had they given them up, war may have been avoided.

No idea why the chechyan kids bombed Boston. Moscow might have been a more appropiate target. Maybe they couldn't afford the air fare.

Of course it would, they would have used another excuse to get their hands of their resources.

The reason for the Afghanistan war.

The reason for the Iraq war.

Not an insult but your comment seemed extremely naive to me.

I have been called many things in the past,but naive would certainly not be one of them.

Should we all stand around, holding hands and singing Kumbaya?

Another 14 year old comment?

Our troops are trained to do some horrible & unthinkable things. We should stand behind them and not protest about them protecting us.

Yes they are,but how far behind them are the people that sent them to war?

Stand behind your country and vote in the next election to make a change.

I do vote,why do you make the assumption I don't?

The world is revolving around energy resources. That is the language being spoken in modern polictics.

And I know this,that is why I don't buy "war on terror"crap,its a war for resources,pure and simple

And just to add,the army are not protecting us,they are in Afghanistan doing a job.Its very naive to think you have to be behind the army.This is the same kind of rubbish NK is force fed.I am my own man.I have my own moral compass.I have the ability to make up my own mind,and I don't have to swallow everything our corrupt media feeds us.If someone tried invading us tomorrow,I would be one of the first to sign up to protect this country.But I would never make myself a worthless pawn in a system that values my life as a nothing more than a statistic.

Archived