Weddings abroad

hi, i am looking for some suggestions for weddings abroad looking at lake como, spanish paradoes or a french chateux if anyone has any reccomendations looking to find a venue for a wedding weekend where ceremony, celebrations and accomadation for up to 60 people.

• 2 weeks later...

We recently covered a wedding in Cuba, which may seem a little extravagant, but it made clear some of the pitfalls of the international wedding.

I'd be happy to offer some help if I can.

• 1 month later...
We recently covered a wedding in Cuba, which may seem a little extravagant, but it made clear some of the pitfalls of the international wedding.

I'd be happy to offer some help if I can.

We got married in Cuba and it was the best thing we ever did!

Yep we got married in cuba too almost 3 years ago, as im divorced we had to get my divorce papers translated etc but after that it was a breeze, no stress or anything on the day, lovely pics, staff fussed over all our party of 19 for the entire holiday etc, really was a wonderful experience x

• 1 month later...

Archived