Classic Rock Night

MattTurner

I tried searching the forum but i am having trouble finding many threads on this subject.

Are there any classic rock nights in Sheffield city centre? I seem to remember there being one at the Westway, is it any good/still on?

Thanks a lot

p.s. Are there any regualar Rock pub quiz's around town?

Well, just like my name, that's the type of stuff you're gonna hear. See my signature below for where you'll hear it.

I'm also going to start complementing my rock nights by putting some live bands on in the way my old pub The Classic Rock Bar used to. These live bands will be on Saturday nights at the Moorfoot Tavern. If you're in a band and you're reading this, you play good old classic rock and would like a gig, then please PM me.

I'm also going to start complementing my rock nights by putting some live bands on in the way my old pub The Classic Rock Bar used to. These live bands will be on Saturday nights at the Moorfoot Tavern. If you're in a band and you're reading this, you play good old classic rock and would like a gig, then please PM me.

:thumbsup: pm'd

Well, I went to the Westway on Wednesday night.

Pub/bar was nice, staff were good, prices not expensive. The music was at a good volume, loud enough to really get into it (they played some great music!) but not too loud so you couldnt have a conversation.

But it was very very quiet in there, hardly anyone at all.

Saying that, i would thougerly recomend it if your into clasic rock, I had a great night.

Archived