Where can I watch episodes of the likely lads in sheffield?

R_Kelly23

yesterday I was in a pub close to chesterfield town centre and I noticed that instead of sport on their big television they was showing only fools and horses and the channel name in the top corner read golden or gold something

I am wanting to know if any pubs in Sheffield show episodes of 80's hit sitcom "the likely lads"?

yesterday I was in a pub close to chesterfield town centre and I noticed that instead of sport on their big television they was showing only fools and horses and the channel name in the top corner read golden or gold something

I am wanting to know if any pubs in Sheffield show episodes of 80's hit sitcom "the likely lads"?

The Beeb are currently showing episodes of Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? - is that what you saw (rather than The Likely Lads which was an older series).

I have the DVD box set, currently £13.99 from Amazon.

All 8 surviving episodes from the B&W series, all 26 colour episodes of "Whatever Happened..." plus the 1974 Christmas special.

It's just missing the 1976 film.

Might work out cheaper in the long run.

It's on the telly, on Thursday night I think probably not Gold because I don't have sky only freeview. Probably BBC3 or BBC4 or even More 4.

BBC4 I think. Not sure why it's on there as light entertainment isn't really their remit.

Archived